Serving Lane County
Originally founded by Larry Campbell as L.G. Campbell Co. in 1973 to develop Oakway Golf Course and surrounding residential properties, Campbell Commercial Real Estate has been serving the real estate needs of Eugene, Springfield, and Lane County for more than 40 years.
In 1995, we became Campbell Commercial Real Estate to reflect our specialization in commercial and investment properties, and from there we continued to grow. In 2001 we added a dedicated property management department. In 2010 we merged with Western Properties. And in 2013 we absorbed Commercial Industrial Properties. Today Campbell Commercial is the leading full-service commercial real estate firm in the Eugene/Springfield market.
We Take Pride in the
Ability to Serve All Your
Commercial Property Needs
What We Do
Campbell Commercial Real Estate specializes in the sale and leasing of office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and investment properties, as well as 24/7 commercial property management. We work with a wide variety of clients and are skilled in the areas of site selection, financial analysis, transaction negotiations, and 1031 exchange.
Meet the Team
Campbell Commercial Real Estate has been serving Lane County for well 40+ years. Over the decades, we have continually expanded our services and knowledge base to meet the needs of our growing community.